I was Molested years ago what do?

If you were molested years ago and you want to pursue criminal proceeding or criminal charges against that perpetrator, you need to go to law enforcement and you need to go to the sex crimes unit associated with the local police force or sheriff’s department. Report the crime and they will investigate the crime. If they find support for your allegations, the prosecutors will likely prosecute that individual.